Did You Know?
- 15,000 children in our state have a parent serving time behind bars
- Children with an incarcerated parent are among the highest at-risk and least visible populations in Minnesota.
- 60-80% of children with an incarcerated parent are likely to wind up in the criminal justice system themselves.
Proven Success for PWP Families and Individuals
How Parenting With Purpose Makes A Difference: Our 2019 Outcomes
- 100% of kids in our mentoring program remained crime-free and 95% of youth show marked academic improvement
- 97% of parents released acquire a job, schooling or safe housing
- 100% of released parents remain crime-free
We invite you and your guests to attend our very special event. God is using PWP to help rewrite many people’s stories-come join us to celebrate 25 years of rewritten stories.
KARE11 interviewed a few select non-profits in Minnesota that are making a huge difference within their mentoring programs for children and families. Parenting With Purpose was one of the featured organizations selected, produced in 2013.