Did You Know?
- 15,000 children in our state have a parent serving time behind bars
- Children with an incarcerated parent are among the highest at-risk and least visible populations in Minnesota.
- 60-80% of children with an incarcerated parent are likely to wind up in the criminal justice system themselves.
Proven Success for PWP Families and Individuals
How Parenting With Purpose Makes A Difference: Our 2019 Outcomes
- 100% of kids in our mentoring program remained crime-free and 95% of youth show marked academic improvement
- 97% of parents released acquire a job, schooling or safe housing
- 100% of released parents remain crime-free
We are rejoicing over the success of the PWP Experience “Rewritten” that was held on November 1st. If you were unable to join us, we invite you to view the evening in it’s entirety through the link below. The first section is collage of photos from the past 25 years, the program starts around the 20:00 mark.
KARE11 interviewed a few select non-profits in Minnesota that are making a huge difference within their mentoring programs for children and families. Parenting With Purpose was one of the featured organizations selected, produced in 2013.