Experience an afternoon you will never forget! Be part of a ride that changes children’s lives!
This fundraising event is about recruiting mentors, raising awareness and financial support for Parenting With Purpose’s Mentoring For Life Change (MLC) program. MLC serves children of prisoners ages 5-25 by connecting them with caring adult mentors—every kid needs someone to look up to. Your participation and support offers HOPE to these kids and a real opportunity for change and success. All are invited to take part in this exciting family friendly event!
100% OF PROCEEDS GOES TOWARDS THIS WONDERFUL PROGRAM!
- Check-in/Breakfast from 9:00-10:15 AM
- Bike Blessing available from 9:00-10:15 AM
- Kick stands up at 10:30 AM
- Acapulco Restaurante-1240 West Frontage Road, Stillwater 55082
- 2.5 hour ride with one rest stop
- $25 per bike-register on-line or day of event.
- Receive a Free T-shirt for registering before June 15th!
- Free Registration-raise $100 or more in pledges
- 12:30 PM-2:30 PM
- Rice Lake Center, 6900 137th Street North, Hugo, MN 55038
- Join us for an afternoon of fun–BBQ, yard games, music & giveaways–bring your friends and family!
- Suggested donation of $5/person or $20/family (includes meal, activities and entertainment)
- Come early to see the parade of bikers arrive
Family Fun Day August 26, 2017 | 11:00 am-3:00 pm
Parenting With Purpose invites you to our annual Family Fun Day!
This fantastic, free event features a variety of family-friendly activities including:
- Huge water slide, crafts and games (please bring a towel and swim suit) Delicious food– hot off the grill:)
- Quality time with our families, friends and co-supporters of PWP.
- This unique gathering is one of our best opportunities to show love to our participants and appreciation to our supporters, and we hope you’ll join us.