Experience an afternoon you will never forget! Be part of a ride that changes children’s lives!
This fundraising event is about recruiting mentors, raising awareness and financial support for Parenting With Purpose’s Mentoring For Life Change (MLC) program. MLC serves children of prisoners ages 5-25 by connecting them with caring adult mentors—every kid needs someone to look up to. Your participation and support offers HOPE to these kids and a real opportunity for change and success. All are invited to take part in this exciting family friendly event!
100% OF PROCEEDS GOES TOWARDS THIS WONDERFUL PROGRAM!
- Check-in/from 9:00-10:00 AM
- Kick stands up at 10:15 AM
- Location to be Determined
- 2.5 hour ride with one rest stop
- $25 per bike-register on-line or day of event.
- Receive a Free T-shirt for registering before June 15th!
- Free Registration-raise $100 or more in pledges
- 12:30 PM-2:30 PM
- Rice Lake Center, 6900 137th Street North, Hugo, MN 55038
- Join us for an afternoon of fun–BBQ, yard games, music & giveaways–bring your friends and family!
- This event is free, however, suggested donation of $5/person or $20/family (includes meal, activities and entertainment)
- Come early to see the parade of bikers arrive
Family Fun Day & Back to School Celebration
This fantastic, free event features a variety of family-friendly activities including:
- Huge water slide, crafts and games (please bring a towel and swim suit) Delicious food– hot off the grill:)
- Each PWP child will receive a back pack full of school supplies to start off their academic year.
- Quality time with our families, friends and co-supporters of PWP.
- This unique gathering is one of our best opportunities to show love to our participants and for new volunteers to learn about what we do first hand.
- We hope you’ll join us.